We are looking for a dedicated and compassionate board certified behavioral analyst to join our team. Behavior analysts are responsible for creating and implement behavior reduction and skill acquisition treatment plans. The candidate will assist patients with day to day activities, monitor their behavior, record and collect data on patients’ progress, and communicate with clients.
To be successful in this role, you will display a compassionate nature, empathy, and discretion in your work. You should have excellent communication and time management skills, and be able to develop and maintain relationships with clients, supervisors, and colleagues. Prior experience in a behavioral health setting is advantageous.
- Conduct behavioral assessments including skills-based, functional living and Functional Behavior Assessments
- Implement data collection, review, and modify treatment according to data
- Create and model behavior plans
- Document progress and write updated treatment plans
- Provide training for caregivers on interventions in various settings