We are so excited for the upcoming start of our baking therapy program called The Wonder Bakers!
Our baking program consists of consecutive classes that build upon skills learned week to week. It is a 4 week curriculum for beginning baking that meets on Tuesdays from 4:30-5:30.
Baking therapy for autism helps:
- •improve hand-eye coordination
- •improve fine motor skills
- •develop a better understanding of spacial concepts
- •teach mathematics
- •develop planning skills and forward thinking
- •improve self esteem by learning new things
- •create an understanding of cost of goods and price mark ups
- •create and develop community social interactions (interacting with customers)
- •teach how to work a register
- •develop and improves skills necessary for potential employment
The cost of the four week course is $150 and includes all materials and supplies needed for class.
If you’re interested in signing up your AWEsome person for our class, fill out the information below and we will email you when we have the exact start date nailed down! We can’t wait to see you in class!